This is our third article on how to create your own professional WordPress website on 1&1 IONOS webhosting.
In order to build our website we need to login to WordPress. This is also known as the backend of WordPress.
- Go to www.yourdomain.co.uk/wp-admin
To explain this in a bit more detail, go to your website and then add /wp-admin to the end of the domain.
2. Enter your login details and click Log In.
You will be taken to the WordPress Dashboard.
In the next article we will be working in this backend so we can update some important settings – WordPress Settings you should change for new website now
About this series of articles
This is the second article in our series of creating a WordPress website from scratch. The complete list of articles is as follows:
- How to setup a 1&1 IONOS Web Hosting Account for a WordPress website
- How to install WordPress on 1&1 IONOS
- THIS ARTICLE: How to login to WordPress
- WordPress Settings you should change for new website
- How to create a “New website coming soon” for your WordPress website
- How to install a WordPress Theme
- How to add photos to your WordPress website
- Create a homepage for your WordPress website with Beaver Builder
- How to create a Contact Us page in WordPress
- How to create an About Us page on your WordPress website
- How to create custom menus in WordPress
- How to add a footer to your WordPress website