If you've made it this far then congratulations. The final step is to setup Microsoft Outlook program on your computer and other devices such as your iPhone.
If you have already been using Outlook then there are still quite a few step to go through to ensure a seamless transition. If you don't have Outlook installed on your computer then the next steps are straightforward.
If Outlook isn't installed on computer
1. Install Microsoft office by going to https://www.office.com/?auth=2 and click on Install apps
2. Run the installation program and once installed open Outlook and agree to the license terms and conditions.
3. Enter your email address and password.
Outlook will now start downloading all your emails.
If Outlook is already installed on your computer
The steps below apply if you are running Microsoft Windows.
We need to create a new profile. This is just a backup so way we can go back to our old email if need be even though it won't be receiving new emails or be able to send emails.
1. Close Outlook, if it's already open.
2. Open the Windows Control Panel.
3. Select View By: Small icons.
4. Select Mail (Microsoft Outlook).
5. Click Show Profiles.
6. Click Add.
7. Enter name - eg. M365.
8. Enter your name, email address and password.
9. Click Close
10. Change Profile to start Outlook with to the new profile you have created.
11. Start Outlook.
Import Address book, calendar and Autocomplete cache into new Outlook profile
Full details on how to do this coming soon...
Setup Outlook on your phone and tablet
You can use whichever mail app on your devices as you want but I thing Outlook app works really well on both iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and install Microsoft Outlook app.
Get a professional email system today
FIND OUT HOW I CAN HELP
I usually reply to online enquiries within a few hours so if you haven't had a reply within 24 hours please check your spam box.
Let MCS Help You Migrate Your Emails to Microsoft 365
Wherever you are based we can help you migrate your emails to Microsoft Exchange Online - Microsoft 365
Get the professional email your business deserves
Quick, Efficient and Professional Service
Call Us Today
01628 298 820