If you've struggled to get your Yahoo email setup in Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 or Outlook 365 this article will outline all the steps you need to do.
- Go to https://login.yahoo.com/account/security
- Click on Manage app password.
3. Select Outlook desktop from the drop down menu and click Generate.
4. The password will be generated. Copy the password to Notepad or keep this window open or write the password down.
5. Open Microsoft Outlook.
6. Go to File menu and then Account Settings and Account Settings.
7. Click on New.
7. Enter your Yahoo email and then the new password that you generated a moment ago.
Your Yahoo email will now work in Outlook.