Microsoft Windows is the operating system on your computer which drives everything. The latest version is Windows 10 but you may have an older version such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or even Windows XP.
Understanding what the operating system is and what it does will help you become a much better user of your computer.
Our courses are designed for home users who want to become better at using their computer. Whether you ultimately want to become a Word expert or a Photoshop expert having a good understanding of Windows will help you in so many ways.
Here are just some of things you will learn:
- How to create folders and manage all your documents and photos so they can be easily found.
- How to back up all your documents to the cloud and access them from anywhere.
- How to install devices such as printers and scanners.
- How to install and uninstall apps and programs.
- How to keep your PC safe from viruses.
- How to create passwords which are secure and easy to remember.
- How to customise the look of Windows.
- Understand other types of operating systems such as Apple and Android
- Learn keyboard shortcuts so you can complete tasks quicker and more proficiently.
- How to create user accounts so you can keep all your personal documents personal and secure.