Microsoft Word is a word processing package that can be used to create simple letters right through to colourful brochures. It’s used by people all over the world and there is probably almost no limit to what you can do with it.
Our Microsoft Word training course is aimed towards the home user and small business user who wants to be able to create attractive and professional looking documents.
Whether it’s a simple letter or a 50 page report we can show you everything you need to know.
We will show you how to create your first document, save it and print it. We will then move onto a range of topics so you can create the exact layout and style of document you want.
Here’s a list of the main topics we can cover and each course is tailored to the individual.
- Creating new documents and saving documents
- Printing documents
- The ribbon toolbar and the mini toolbar
- Understand how to use headings and styles when creating a document.
- Use of margins and ruler
- Create a table of contents for your reports.
- How to insert pictures
- How to create flyers and brochures.
- Keyboard shortcuts to speed up production of documents