Would you like to become much, much better at using your computer?
We will soon be organising group computer lessons to help people become much better at using their computers.
It will be a 4 week course at a venue in Maidenhead with a maximum of 10 users. You will be able to either bring along your own laptop or use on of the computers in the classroom.
We will be covering the following topics:
- A brief introduction on how a computer works.
- Different Operating Systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Functions of the Operating System
- Passwords – how to create strong passwords
- Anti-virus software – staying safe online
- Getting more familiar with Windows start menu and task bar
- Installing hardware such as printers and scanners
- File management – keeping personal documents and folders organised
- Cut, copy and paste commands
- Backing up files – external hard drives and cloud backup
- Installing programs and uninstalling programs
- Keyboard shortcuts to do things quicker
If you would like to be kept informed about when this course will run then please fill in the form below and we will keep you posted of when the next course is happening.